Monday, April 20, 2009

Reading Scriptures

This is me and my younger sister reading scriptures with our family on the stairs. We don't know why we thought this was comfortable but we had fun.

7 comments:

  1. I dont now about you but when I do that it gives me a headache!!!!!!!!!!!! MARIAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look weird shae mom should really tell when she would take a pictrue because i really look weird oh well just when she will take a pictrue call 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Alexys

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey shae again this is a alexys but it was not comfortable ok mabey it was a little bit of fun but i still am saying that it was weird to do that but who would do such a thing well ok i guess me and you would but i am never going to do it again or will i.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ARE SOOOOOO RUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!-SHAELYNNE

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU ARE SOOOOOO RRRRRUUUUUDDDDEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-SHAE

    ReplyDelete
  6. shae you are right that did really did hurt but it was fun.

    ReplyDelete