skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Shaelynne Mencl's blog
Sunday, June 14, 2009
haircuts a long time ago!!!!!!!!!!
This was a long time ago when me,kate and alexys got our hair cut and we are sitting in front of the couch and right now i might ask my mom to see if i can cut it again maybe???
1 comment:
Laurie
June 14, 2009 at 2:08 PM
shaelynne if you get your hair cut then you are nuts. by alexys
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shaelynne blog
Shaelynne
My name is Shaelynne Mencl I am 13. and I am LDS. I am in the East Minico Orchestra and I play the Cello.
Shaelynne Mencl
Awsome people I know.....
Mom
Kate
Alexys
Schultz girls
Mariah
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
2010
(14)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
▼
2009
(14)
▼
June
(11)
tree and baptized things
all of the girls
haircuts a long time ago!!!!!!!!!!
3 GIRLS
dancing in the rain w/stacy J
This is Alice in wonderland i was a card and so wa...
Alice in wonderland play again
Alice in wonderland play picture!!!!
four girls in the living room and kitchen.
three Dolls and three girls
This is me and i'm making a silly face and my mom ...
►
April
(3)
pixie dust
Butterflies
shaelynne if you get your hair cut then you are nuts. by alexys
ReplyDelete